Featuring Kohler's DTV, DTV ll Digital Thermostats and Kelston Petite Vanities
The DTV began with water, but the DTV II is an enhanced edition that adds music, ambient lighting, chromatherapy and steam to provide the bather with a complete sensory experience in the shower, all operated by a sleek, intuitive digital interface. The KOHLER DTV and DTV II feed up to eight showerheads, handshowers or bodysprays.
The new DTV II controls sound, chromatherapy and a fully personalized steam component for a holistic sensory experience. A digital “bridge” in the form of a media module combines all the elements that are ultimately controlled by the intuitive DTV interface.
Kohler DTV elevates the experience of showering with approachable, intuitive technology. The one-piece interface design allows the user convenient control of the menu-based navigation system.
- Six user presets for one-touch access to saved experiences
- Hydro-massage and temperature treatment programs
- Custom and pre-configured installation options
- Available in three finishes including Satin Bronze, Chrome and Nickel
The petite vanity bridges the gap between a vanity and a traditional pedestal lavatory, offering generous storage and industry-leading durability. Thanks to a growing availability of beautiful and durable furniture made specifically for the bathroom, standalone vanities are increasing in popularity. Although vanities that resemble furniture are very much a European trend, they have received a warm welcome in North America – where these simple luxuries are bringing elegance and personality to the bathroom.
Part of a coordinated bath ensemble, the Kelston petite vanity’s clean and smooth design elements allow it to fit seamlessly into a variety of existing decors.
- Constructed from hardwood solids and veneers
- Modified Polyurethane finish
- Requires Kelston lavatory basin
- Dimensions: 23" wide, 18 5/16" deep (front to back), 32" high
- Available in two finishes including Saddle and Lily